Terms of the Beaverman system service agreement
1.4 The Beaverman system is open for users who have reached the age of 18 only. You may not use the Beaverman system if you are under the age of 18 and do not have the legal capacity to accept the terms of service. However, if the company finds that you are not fully qualified as specified by the company, we have the right to suspend the use of your user account. In case of employment is terminated because the employer or contractor is legally incompetent (minor, incompetent or quasi-incompetent, etc.), refer to the conditions related to order cancellation and refunds.
1.5 The Beaverman system is a channel and a central platform that enables users to create, share, sell and purchase work or services in the form of payment at the fixed value of the work or service. As a result, the works and services displayed on the Beaverman system represent diversity as well as the expansion of the work or service trading market. Users may communicate and engage with the Beaverman system via various work pages, social media or community pages of the Beaverman system in the future ("Services").
2.1 "Work" means the items and/or results of services ordered or hired via the Beaverman system.
2.4 " User" means a person who uses the Beaverman system using services specified by the Beaverman system that the service user means including contractor and employer of the work.
2.5 "Project Description Page" means the page on the Beaverman system where the employer declares employment and the employer can describe the details of the work that employer declares employment. The contractor can read the project details page and determine whether to accept the work from the page.
2.6 "Order" means the contract between employer and contractor shall happen after the employer pays the contractor via the Beaverman system from the project details page.
2.7 "Work Site" means a page on the Beaverman system used as a communication channel between the employer and the contractor relating to the work that the employer has agreed to hire the contractor to perform with Beaverman system personnel acting as intermediaries.
2.8 "Revenue" means the amount of money received by the contractor after the work has been delivered to the employer.
2.9 "User Generated Content or UGC" means content created by other users of the Beaverman system that was not created by the company or the Beaverman system itself.
2.10 "Quotation" means the information that the contractor submits via the Beaverman system to users who are interested in hiring, which includes the work scope and duration of the work along with specifying conditions and prices to make hiring decisions.
2.11 "Receipt" means the information received from Beaverman by an employer that includes the terms of payment to confirm employment is complete.
2.12 "Payment" means the information received from Beaverman by the contractor, including the terms of payment and the Beaverman system fee to confirm the employment is complete.
2.13 “Inactive Order” means an order that has no position movement and no contact interaction via the Beaverman system between employer and contractor until the period specified by the company.
3. Implementation of Beaverman system services
3.1 Users must complete the subscription process following the specified procedures or any other steps that may be adjusted only in the future. Users shall then be able to be an employer to declare employment or a contractor to receive work on the Beaverman system.
3.2 Users confirm that the information used to apply for membership is the true and correct information of the user himself. If the company found that the information is incorrect either during the application or after the application has been completed. The company has the right to suspend the use of the user account, cancel and process claims for damages incurred by the user.
3.3 Users can apply for membership via the Beaverman system without charge.
3.4 The company shall collect the fee, which is the operation and management fee of the Beaverman system related to the service, at the rate specified by the company and shall be announced on the Beaverman system, including any changes in the future without needing to be changed notice. The fee shall be automatically deducted from the contractor's income.
3.6 Employment, if the user wishes to employ any work for which the employer declares employment while searching for a contractor on the Beaverman system, the user must follow the steps as follows:
- 3.6.1 The user and the contractor must communicate via the project details page to let the contractor know the user's needs and the contractor shall estimate the price and the time spent working to make a quotation to send to the contractor to continue to use. Users and recipients are not permitted to persuade or persuade leads to contact for employment outside of the Beaverman system.
- 3.6.2 When the user receives a quotation from a contractor and wishes to hire a contractor to work, they can be hired by selecting the contractor on the project details page of the contractor they wish to hire and agreeing to the terms of employment, work, editing, ownership of the work and other details specified by the contractor in the quotation. When placing an order and agreeing to the above conditions, users must pay for work via the Beaverman system first and only after they complete the payment. The user shall have the status of the employer and the Beaverman system shall create orders for the recipient.
- 3.6.3 Users can view details for various payment methods and charges. You can find the payment summary that Beaverman system staff sent you. Users cannot make payments, receive money or receive orders via methods other than transactions made via the Beaverman system.
- 3.6.4 When the employer receives the order number for the hired work and the delivery schedule. The contractor shall proceed as hired to deliver the job to the employer as scheduled.
- 3.6.5 When the worker completes the work as employed The contractor shall submit the work to the employer for approval according to the Beaverman system process only. The order shall be set to completed status after it is in pending status and has been evaluated by the employer but if the employer doesn't accept or evaluate the work, the pending status for more than 72 hours, shall be changed to completed. The order shall be immediately changed to completed status and be considered fully completed.
- 3.6.6 The employer can request to cancel the order if necessary. Refund requests and the amount of work fees to be refunded, on the other hand, are processed following the order cancellation and refund procedures outlined in the company's returns and refunds policy.
Hiring, if the user wishes to be a contractor for employment declares on the Beaverman system, you must complete the following steps:
- 3.7.1 The user shall have a status as a contractor when users provide additional information, including identity verification, according to the procedures specified by the company.
- 3.7.2 When the contractor wants to receive work that the employer has declared for employment, the contractor must communicate with the employer via the website administration as a communication intermediary to know the needs of the user. When the contractor knows the needs of an employer, the contractor shall prepare a quotation to be offered to the user according to the time specified by the company, employers and contractors shall not take any action to solicit or induce leads to contact for employment outside Beaverman system.
- 3.7.3 When the employer creates an order, the contractor shall receive a notification of the order from the Beaverman system via the Kwanjai application that the recipient has registered.
- 3.7.4 The contractor must complete the work according to the assigned order, except in case of necessity that the contractor has to request to cancel the order. The finished work shall be guaranteed by the contractor for 1 year. However, the request for a refund and the amount of work that the contractor has already performed is following the order cancellation and refund process specified by the company, we have the power to it is solely consider requests for cancellations and refunds, and cancellations by the contractor shall also affect the contractor's status and review results.
- 3.7.5 The contractor must deliver the work or service by using the finish button (available on the job page via Kwanjai Application at the receiver) to the employer to accept delivery of work according to the project details and within the delivery deadline specified on the project details page to make the order change status to closed.
- 3.7.6 In final delivery, the contractor must deliver the complete work or service as outlined in the project description and/or in the quotation using the completion button in an unreasonable way such as submitting work that is incomplete or submitting work that does not comply with the agreement, shall result in complaints from the recipient and/or the recipient's review score shall be reduced and/or contractors may have their account suspended.
- 3.7.7 An order that has not been moved for more than 180 days shall be deemed to be canceled with the consent of both the employer and the contractor, and both parties agree that all work fees paid by the employer shall be considered a service fee. The company reserves the right to charge such fees without notice.
- 3.7.8 The employer has the right to own a copyright in all works delivered by the contractor unless the contractor has clearly stated the details of copyright ownership on the project details page that assigns the contractee to be eligible for that work.
- 3.7.9 The contractor shall receive payment for all orders that are fully delivered and the order is in a completed status only, where the contractor shall receive the total revenue at the rate paid by the employer deducted from the service fee of the company, according to the rate set by the company, this part of the revenue shall be credited to the contractor's account and automatically transferred to the bank account specified by the contractor, where the contractor agrees to allow the company to deduct service fees such as the operation and management fees of the Beaverman system immediately.
- 3.8.1 Employers can declare employment on the project details page.
- 3.8.2 If the Employer fails to comply with the certification as outlined in Article 4. (Employer's Certification) by declaring employment that is illegal or contrary to public order or good morals or infringes the rights of other people or infringes the copyright or intellectual property of another person, services that fall within the scope of pornography or that the company deems inappropriate, including but not limited to services intended to imitate other services. Services that are spam or are supposedly services that deceive contractors or violate third-party agreements, it is a sale of work that is not your own. The Company has the absolute right, in its sole discretion to temporarily or permanently suspend the account, terminate the account, delete such job postings or other jobs, cancel any employment job and any other acts the Company deems appropriate.
- 3.8.3 Works that have been deleted for the reason of clause 3.8.2 cannot be re-edited or reused in the system.
- 3.8.4 Works or contractors that have been poorly reviewed may not be displayed in the Beaverman system at the company's sole discretion.
- 3.8.5 The employer shall not specify URLs on the project details page that shall lead users to any website other than the Beaverman system unless authorized by the company.
- 3.8.6 Every work must have an illustration on the project details page so that the user can understand what services the contractor offers the Beaverman system provides a way for the contractor to upload an illustration.
- 3.8.7 The employer may bring the video with the permission of the company to be included on the project details page.
- 3.8.8 The employer cannot add project details that affect changes to the Beaverman system agreement.
3.9 Order cancellation and refund
- 3.9.1 Once the order has been created, if the employer or contractor needs to cancel the employment or terminate employment, it must notify the company via the company's contact channels.
- - The company shall verify the suitability for canceling the order and shall be the sole authority to decide the refund of the work and the amount to be returned to the employer. This decision shall consist of factors such as violation of the agreement, infringement of other users' rights, improper use of the system or misuse of the completion button, etc.
- 3.9.3 However, an order cannot be canceled if the work delivered by the contractor is completed as described by the contractor and/or quotation, if the employer is dissatisfied with the quality of work employers can review and give appropriate assessment scores for the work received.
- 3.9.4 If the company considers and deems that the order can be canceled, the amount associated with the canceled order shall be returned to the bank account designated by the employer and contractor. The company reserves the right to cancel the order and or refund the relevant money for this order, if the company finds fraudulent use of the system through such orders, the company may deduct the service fee from the refund, if the company considered that canceling the order is the employer's fault.
3.10 Payment of revenues paid to contractors
To successfully withdraw earnings, the recipient must fill in the correct bank account information and attach the following accounting evidence documents.
Juristic person (Corporate)
- 1. Por.Phor. 20 certificate.
- 2. A copy of the account page with the same name as the Por.Phor. 20 certificates (ask for a Kasikorn bank account, if any).
- 3. Copy of company certificate.
- 1. Copy of identification card.
- 2. A copy of the account page whose name matches the copy of the identification card (Ask for a Kasikorn Bank account, if any).
- 3.10.2 The contractor can withdraw revenues only according to the period of work completed in each project.
- 3.10.3 The company shall transfer the revenues of the work's contractor according to the work period.
- 3.10.4 The contractor is unable to withdraw the revenues before the due date.
- 3.10.5 The company does not charge any expenses for paying revenues from contractors.
3.11 Reviews and performance evaluation scores
- 3.11.1 Reviewing and scoring performance appraisals for work received by the employer is an integral part of the Beaverman system's review system. It shows the satisfaction of the work and the service of the contractor, and the company would like to encourage the employer to communicate with the contractor about problems in obtaining a work or service so the contractor can recognize and improve the work to meet the agreement with the employer.
- 3.11.3 To prevent misuse of the review and rating system, employers can only review and rate appraisals on works they've created, ordered and paid for via the Beaverman system. If the company found misuse of the review and rating system, the company has the absolute right to take action with both employer and recipient accounts, including other related accounts.
- 3.11.4 Employer reviews are displayed at https://www.beaverman.com/. Employers can choose not to write reviews, but they cannot choose not to rate performance reviews.
- 3.11.5 The contractor may not refuse delivery to use it as a bargaining chip for receiving good reviews or a good assessment score from the employer. If the company detects such actions, the company will immediately suspend the contractor's account.
- 3.11.6 The employer can review or rate the work evaluation with the contractor at any time.
- 3.11.7 The contractor's review will be calculated based on the evaluation score that the employer has assigned to the contractor after the contractor has delivered the order. Good reviews will lead to various benefits for future contractors.
4. Employer's testimonial
- 4.1 Declares that the employment content on the project details page is deemed to have been created by the employer and the employer warrants that the employer has full rights to use such content.
- 4.2 The company can delete the declaration of employment by the employer on the project details page if the work is an illegal service, contrary to public order or good morals, violates the rights of other persons, infringes the copyright or intellectual property of another person, falls within the scope of pornography, or that the company deems inappropriate, including but not limited to services that are intended to imitate other services, are spam or can be expected to be a service that deceives the employer.
- 4.3 The employer will not show the employer's personal information such as an email address, telephone number or account name used to contact via various channels such as Line, Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat, and others) or any other personal information used as communication channels to avoid abuse of users in using communication channels other than those specified by the Beaverman system.
- 4.4 Requesting additional information to provide the contractor's performance or service. This can only be done through the on-site communication channels that the Beaverman system provides.
- 4.5 The employer will not do anything that is illegal or contrary to public order or good morals via the Beaverman system. This is strictly prohibited.
5. Contractor's testimonials
- 5.1 The contractor will not induce or take any action. However, to have paid for work in addition to making payment transactions via the Beaverman system.
- 5.2 The contractor will not do anything illegal or contrary to public order or good morals via the Beaverman system, which is strictly prohibited.
- 5.3 All information communicated between the contractor and the employer via the site will be considered personal information of the employer that the contractor cannot disclose without permission from the employer.
6. Disclaimer of the Company
- 6.1 Determining that the payment of work must be made through the Beaverman system is for the benefit and safety of the user because it makes the worker confident that the worker will receive compensation from the work and the employer. There is also an opportunity to get a refund if the contractor does not work according to the agreed-upon conditions. However, the money that users pay through the company is not its earnings. Provided that the contractor has given the company's consent to deduct from such an amount the fees that are the operating and administrative costs of the Beaverman System related to the provision of the services, the company is neither the principal nor the agent involved in the work of the contractors in any way.
- 6.2 Although the company wants the employer to get the best work at the most reasonable price. However, the company has set up a work quality inspection system to assure employers of the quality of work and a bidding system to inform the governor that a fair price is not higher than the market. The company cannot guarantee the delivery time that the contractor will deliver to the employer and Beaverman has a system of reviewing and rating the contractor's performance to assist employers in deciding to hire contractors of interest.
- 6.4 The company is not responsible for actions that cause copyright infringement or infringement of a third party's intellectual property because such actions are the actions of the user, and the user accepts all consequences. In this regard, the company strongly discourages copyright infringement or intellectual property infringement in any case. The company has the absolute right, at its sole discretion, to temporarily or permanently suspend the account, terminate the account, delete the declaration of such work or any other work, terminate any previously employed work, as well as any other acts deemed appropriate by the company, if the user commits such violations on Beaverman's system.
- 6.5 All user-generated content, whether created by the contractor or the employer, is considered user-generated content. The company is under no obligation to verify such content for suitability or infringement of other people's rights, but if the company has learned by itself or has been informed by notification from a third party about the use of inappropriate content or content that infringes on the rights of other persons, the company will review such content together with any additional evidence that may be requested from the user to consider deleting or suspending the content as the company deems appropriate.
- 6.6 The company cannot be held responsible for any communications between the employer and contractor or other factors related to the service or delivery of the recipient's work; the company encourages employers to use the review and rating system to reflect the satisfaction received from the contractor or the service experience of the contractor.
- 6.7 The user's use of the Beaverman system and the information it contains, whether it is information about products or services, means that any information you receive via the Beaverman system is solely provided “as is basis” and the service is provided “as available", whether it is a matter of completeness in work, safety, reliability, quality, accuracy or readiness of the Beaverman system, which messages any other information contained in the Beaverman system does not constitute a warranty or certification in any way.
- 6.8 Associated parties or licensors, service providers, workers, agents, employees, or executives of the company can disclaim responsibility for any situation that may cause any damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use the Beaverman systems or other Beaverman systems or services or goods obtained via the Beaverman systems or other Beaverman systems and this includes any direct or indirect damages, special damages or damages caused by negligence as a result of the breach of contract or punitive damages. This includes personal injury suffering pain whether physical or mental loss of income, loss of profit, loss of business opportunity or expected profit; bodily damage, property damage, reputation damage, data damage, whether as a result of a willful or negligent infringement breach of contract or other circumstances, and whether or not it is foreseeable, the aforementioned damages are not our responsibility or any warranty from the company.
7. Dispute resolution between employer and contractor
- 7.1 The company encourages employers and contractors to resolve conflicts between employers and contractors by negotiating through channels on the Beaverman system first. Users may contact the company at the company's contact points specified in the Beaverman system for the company to assist in resolving such disputes for the user.
- 7.2 If the recipient is unable to deliver the work within the specified time The contractor has the right to complain about the work to the employer and this may affect the work evaluation score and review of the contractor.
8. Suspension and termination of account
- 8.3 The company has the absolute right, at its sole discretion, to temporarily or permanently suspend the account, terminate the account or delete the declarations of such work or any other work, terminate employment, and take any other actions that the company deems appropriate if it found that users commit any acts that may be considered deceptive to others for information (phishing) or contacting a particular user. others that other users do not want (spam) or take any action. Any attempt to log into another user's account or device via the Beaverman system is prohibited.
- 8.4 The company has the absolute right, at its sole discretion, to temporarily or permanently suspend the account, terminate the account or delete the posting of such work or any other work, terminate employment, or take any other actions that the company deems appropriate. If the company finds that the same user has more than one account, the user uses the name and personal details of another person to sign up, or the company discovers that the account has been traded, it has the right to proceed with all related accounts.
- 8.5 The company has the absolute right, at its sole discretion, to temporarily or permanently suspend the account, terminate the account or delete the posting of such work or any other work, terminate a work that has been employed and perform any other acts that the company deems appropriate. Acts that violate the terms of this clause include, but are not limited to, a user signing up for multiple Beaverman accounts to employ himself or herself for promotional purposes with no actual employment purpose.
- 8.6 A suspended account will no longer be able to trade on the Beaverman system.
- 8.7 A suspended account will result in the inability to use the Beaverman system, including posting additional jobs. The user whose account has been suspended. and those affected by account suspensions, for example, an employer whose account has been suspended by the worker. making it impossible to deliver the work, you can contact the company's team via the channels specified by the company to inquire about information on the status of that account and guidelines for canceling orders or other operations.
- 8.8 If the company wishes to verify the ownership of the user's account, users are required to demonstrate ownership of the account by providing evidence such as identification cards, bankbooks, passports, or other legal documents that are issued by government agencies and can be used to verify themselves.
- 8.9 The company may warn users of improper conduct or actions that are contrary to the terms of the Agreement, it will be a warning via email or Line that the user has registered or displayed on the Beaverman system page when the user logs in. Such warnings, while not affecting Beaverman's use of the Beaverman system, may affect such users' future account suspension considerations, if the user continues to act abusively on the Beaverman system.
- 9.2 To protect user privacy, user data used for the identification of users will be kept confidential and will only be disclosed to third parties if the requester of disclosure has the legal authority to request the company disclose the information or obtains consent from the user who owns the data.
10. Claims for damages; the user agrees to indemnify the company for the damages, including attorney's fees and expenses in various legal proceedings, fines, compensation, loss, damage, and any liabilities arising from claims, demands, or any other actions taken by the company as a result of improper or illegal use; breach of the user agreement.
- 11.1 The company has the right to use any content uploaded by users to the Beaverman system such as text, images, videos, account names or any other information, including the works submitted on the company's Beaverman system for advertisement, marketing and public relations for the benefit of the company.
- 11.2 Ownership and the scope of use delivered. If the contractor does not specify the scope of use of the service or the work delivered, all work or services that the contractor has delivered to the employer shall be deemed to be subject to the full rights of the employer, including ownership of the copyright of the work and/or the intellectual property of the work delivered. The employer is deemed to be the owner of the service or work only after the employer has made payment for the work. If the order is canceled before delivery of the work, the recipient of the work still retains ownership of the service or work unless the recipient has specified that the employer can use such content if the order is canceled.
- 11.3 Users can contact the company's team, if you wish to change the order status other than what the Beaverman system requires.